Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Night Date Night

Friday Night Date Night is a feature on my blog that showcases movie review (mostly movies that were adapted from books).  Hopefully some of these reviews will help you decide what to watch on your date night or a night of chillin with the girls.
 
This week instead of posting about a movie I just watched, instead I'm going to discuss the movies based on one authors books...Nicholas Sparks.  I must admit that I used to read a lot of Nicholas Sparks's novels.  They were great love stories and completely moving.  My only problem is that after the third or fourth book they all starting sounding the same. 
 
Just because I haven't read a book of his in a long time, doesn't mean that I stay away from the movies based on his book.  In fact, I'm attracted to them like vampire is to blood.  How can you not be with those leading males...Kevin Costner, Shane West, Ryan Gosling, Richard Gere, Channing Tatum, Liam Hemsworth and now Zac Efron.  I'm drooling just thinking about them.  In case you forgot I'll give you a little reminder.  
  

YUM!  I cannot wait to see The Lucky One.  Which Nicholas Sparks movie is your favorite?  I would have to say either The Notebook or A Walk to Remember, but I'm thinking that will change after I see The Lucky One.   

Want to see more? 


3 comments:

  1. Heey
    I absolutely loved 'A Walk To Remember' by Nicholas Spark and the movie made me cry!! I'm an old follower!
    Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-night-date-night.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Previews for The Lucky Ones always make me shiver! I can't wait to watch it either! Zac is all grown up now and hotter than ever!!! Sparks stories always make me cry, so I'm kind of nervous about that, but still, I can't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the Notebook. A Walk to Remember was just alright because I liked the book so much better. I am about to read both The Lucky One and Last Song. I havent read a Nicholas Sparks book in a while so I think I will enjoy them. I think that is the key - to wait awhile before reading them, otherwise they do seem a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.